TERMS & CONDITIONS
We strictly follow our Term & Conditions:
You must accept our terms & conditions before placing any order with us.
This Website & Software Development Agreement states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between WAMPDO and client who agrees to be bound by this agreement.
Our Contact Address:
Street no 3,
Kareem town, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Whereas, the client had conceptualized in any kind of website or software, WAMPDO is a contractor with whom the client has come to an agreement to develop website or software.
- After approval of a design, we will not alter it and extra charges will be taken for any further alterations.
- Graphic designing is not part of website design or development.
- Web content writing is an additional task. We would provide content writing services only when it is agreed on the written contract.
- 100% advance payment will be taken for all types of social media marketing campaigns.
- After completion of any project, we will not be responsible for any upgrade/downgrade of a website or software except you sign a maintenance contract with us.
- In Search engine optimization, we always strive for the best to achieve our goals but 100% guarantee is not given since Google and other search engines rank websites are based on their own algorithms.
- We charge 50% upfront payment for starting any project and rest 50% after the accomplishment of target and completion of a project.
- Further services like domain and hosting are provided on client’s request and the renewal charges will be taken on annual basis. These services are provided on rental basis and the rate of these services will change depending upon the current USD basis.
In short, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties to this website or software development agreement, WAMPDO and the client (individually “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows,
The client hereby engages WAMPDO and WAMPDO hereby agrees to engage by the Client to develop website or software in accordance with the specifications;
- WAMPDO shall complete the development of website and software according to the milestones describe on the agreement form. In accordance with such Milestones, the final product shall be delivered to the client by final delivery date.
- For a period of 1month, after delivery of the final product, WAMPDO will provide the client attention to answer any questions or assist solving any problems with regard to the operations of the website or software up to 1month for any assistance thereafter. WAMPDO agrees to respond to any reasonable request for assistance made by the client regarding website and software within 1month of the request.
- According to website and software Development agreement, the client will not be obligated under this agreement to provide any other support or assistance to the WAMPDO.
- The client may terminate this website and software development agreement at any tie upon material breach of the terms herewith and failure to cure such a breach within 1week of notification of such a breach.
- WAMPDO will provide a cumulative 1 week of training with respect to the operation of the website or software if requested by the client.
- The Website and software shall function in accordance with the specifications on or before the delivery date.
- If the website or software delivered does not match with the specifications, the client have to notify within 1month of the delivery date to WAMPDO in writing with proofs that how it does not meet the specified requirements. WAMPDO agrees that upon receiving such notice, it will make reasonable efforts to meet the client’s requirements.
- Any kind of claims or alterations should be notified within one month of delivery date as late responses will not be entertained at any cost.
- After Delivering of website or software client must change the login detail of the server (c panel or any other panel that is attached with hosting) and website or software. WAMPDO is not responsible for any loss in data of website or software after handing over the project to client.
- After delivering of website or software WAMPDO is not responsible for any loss during any updates in website or software that comes from the hosting company. Whereas website or software is hosted to be used online or the cms system or technology was used to build the specific website or software.
- WAMPDO is providing only services, we are not responsible for any kind tangible, intangible or financial damage(s) occurred due to the following;
- Any change or update in website or software
- From any outside intervention which includes the technology use to make website or software like content management software or any other web or software related technologies
- Any server (hosting) updates or if server crashes due to overloading of content on web or software.
- WAMPDO or anyone working here will not be held responsible in case of any data loss during their period of working on the project i.e. client etc. will be responsible for the safe backup(s) of their original data etc. at their own pc or any data storage. And in case of any loses clients or any one relevant to the client will not be sued in any court in Pakistan or abroad etc.
In consideration of the services, the client will have to pay the company at the variable rate for the required service. Fee billed under the variable price will be due and payable upon the delivery of the final project.
The parties acknowledge and agree that the client will hold all the intellectual property rights in the software including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark right. WAMPDO have rights to sell the same software to other clients also and can make same kind of websites for other clients. WAMPDO agrees not to claim any such ownership in the software’s intellectual property at any time prior to or after the completion and delivery of the software or website to client.
The client may request that reasonable changes be made to the specifications and tasks associated with the implementation of the specifications. If the customer requests such a change, WAMPDO will use it in best efforts to implement the requested change at no additional expense to the client and without delaying delivery of the software. In the event that the proposed change will, in the sole discretion of the WAMPDO, requires a delay in the delivery of the Website or software with the proposed change and subject to the delay and/or additional expense. The client agrees and acknowledges that if there will be any delay or additional expense shall be made solely by the WAMPDO.
WAMPDO will not disclose the client’s business to any party, details regarding the software, including, without limitation any information regarding website’s or software’s code, the specifications, or the client’s business any confidential information like emails, any other content or data , make copies of any confidential information or any content based on the concepts contained within the confidential information for personal use or for distribution unless requested to do so by the client or use confidential information other than solely for the benefit of the client
WAMPDO represents and warrants to the client as follows:
- Development and delivery of website or software under this agreement are not in violation to any other agreement that WAMPDO has with another party.
- The website or software will not violate the intellectual property rights of any other party.
- For a period of 1 month after the delivery date, the website or software will operate according to the specifications. If the website or software malfunctions or in any way does not operate according to the specifications within that time, then WAMPDO will take necessary steps to fix the issue and ensure the website or software operates according to the specifications.
No modification of this agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both parties.
You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify WAMPDO and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
By using current versions of well supported content management systems such as “WordPress”, we endeavor to ensure that the web sites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Third party extensions, where used, may not have the same level of support for all browsers. Where appropriate we will substitute alternative extensions or implement other solutions, on a best effort basis, where any incompatibilities are found.
You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, and domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
Clients are responsible for maintaining their own backups with respect to their websites or software and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites.
We will supply to your account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred.
We will not tolerate any abuse against WAMPDO at all whether it is word of mouth or the internet or anywhere else. Negativity or using threatening or defamatory language towards our company or staff members will not be tolerated at all and if any customer is found involved in spreading negativity against us by abusive or threatening language, then we can cancel his or her order, WAMPDO can just help you in actual conceiving the idea. You agree that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of by any law. WAMPDO have rights to sue the client if the client threats any of our employee or us. Harassment or threatening of any kind will not be tolerated we have rights to sue them in court.